WorldConnect works with broadcast executives around the world to distribute their media content on every available platform on every continent. Our professional network consists of key business partners in strategic geographic locations. We also have excellent working relationships with the largest satellite, cable, IPTV, and over-the-air (OTA) service providers around the world.
WorldConnect’s emphasis is enabling organizations to achieve their broadcasting and content distribution objectives on time and cost-effectively, with optimum media exposure and viewership.
WorldConnect has an impressive track record of successful media launches worldwide.
If your organization’s business model includes any of the following platforms, WorldConnect will help you successfully achieve your content distribution goals:
- Satellite – Placement on Dish® Network, DirecTV® in the U.S. and others carriers internationally.
- Cable TV – Let us connect you with decision-makers in key markets to air your content on cable service providers such as Comcast ®, Time
- Warner Cable®, Cox® Cable, WoW!® Cable and other companies in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Streaming media – Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) or other streaming devices and technologies (such as on Roku®)
- Freeview HD –In the U.K., Freeview service provides free-to-air digital TV channels, radio stations and interactive services over the air.
- International programming and content distribution
- Commercial (lodging industry) content distribution
- Mobile devices / smart phone applications
WorldConnect will also assist your executives in applying for broadcast licenses in various countries and interpreting their often complex international telecommunications regulations.
Please call a WorldConnect executive to discuss how we can help your organization more effectively grow its business and monetize its media content and assets.